Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A Bouncing Check Pt. 2.... (the icing on the cake)

OK everyone, I know its been a few days but I had some family problems come up and they needed a few days to be taken care of...But I am back and ready to get this blog on the road.

But let's cut to the chase. OK so I went to the restaurant and found out that the GM (general manager) was there so I guess you could say that I got pretty lucky. I told him my issues and he really understood and told me that they have the money but something keeps happening to the account. BUT he gave me the 60 dollars and 21 cents in CA$H and told me that I would be getting cut two checks on JULY 8th which is today. So you know I am like really excited like "Oh great I'm gonna be happy now."

Today is July 8th. When I left Steak n Shake (my other job) I drove over to my old job to get my check(S) {notice the pluralization lol}. I get to the front door. A server goes, "Oh you want your check? Well Jeff (Owner) isn't here yet." I say, "OK well, do you know what time he WILL be here?"

"5:30"....so i just go to the mall to kill some time and look for some stuff to get my friend....(by the way i bought THE perfect gift....hope you like it!)

OK people so it's about 5:45 now and i have killed an hour of time. I pull up in my mom's Honda CRV, hopped out the car feeling great because I'm about to get PIZAID (paid) !!!!!!!!!!

Well...at least that is what I THOUGHT was going to happen.

I see my fave manager Bree and she informs me that Jeff still isn't there yet. So I sat and chit chatted with a few of my old co-workers, and I even showed them the gift i bought my friend...(i got bad opinions but who cares) and I waited.....and waited...and guess what i did?....that's right waited some more.

....waiting.........waiting some more.... oookkk its about 7:30 at night....and I am still waiting.

"YESSSSSS FINALLY!" said my co-worker, when she saw Bree get the checks in her hand...and Bree is lucky if she didn't almost get bum rushed by servers considering the checks were a day late!!

BUT back to me! I follow Bree upstairs. I signed for my check. She handed it to me. I looked at it. THAT MOTHER SUCKING CHECK (notice 'check' isn't plural) said $43. 29!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK. I'm starting to think that I am being punked! What happened to the checks...dos checks...two checks...and two checks in french????? HUH HUH??? all i get is one stinking check....and it STILL wasn't right!! LORDY JESUS! I just had enough... so I calmed down...left the building...cursed the accountants name, the GM, the owner, and everyone else including customers!

But it was cool because I said to myself, "well girl its 43 more dollars in your bank acct."
So I pull up to BOA to deposit about 265 dollars...200 something was in cash...and i had only one check...So I waited in a LONNNG Line to get to the outdoor ATM machine. And YAY finally its my turn.. I slip in my Hello Kitty BOA card. Enter the Pin. Hit Checking Deposit. Cash AND Check please. put in my check...(to myself) "OK WHEW that went through." I start to put in the cash...you know a bit at a time......finally I'm done with that after it continued to spit my money back out that it could not accept....so you know I'm thinking it allll went through....

The monitor reads..."Some of your cash can not be accepted and we are unable to return it to you at this time. Please enter the amount you most recently deposited."

I say.."OK i JUST RECENTLY put in 15 dollars. so I'm gonna enter that much because it
accepted the other cash."

BOY was i wrong....the machine printed out my balance and the overview of my transaction. AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT FLIPPING THING SAID I DEPOSITED IN CASH??????

IT SAID I ONLY RECENTLY PUT IN $15 AND THE $38 BEFORE THAT FOR CASH AND $43.29 IN A CHECK...TOTAL DEPOSIT: $99.29.......

WHERE IS THE REST OF MY FLIPPING MONEY!!! WHERE IS THE OTHER HUNDRED SOMETHING???????

WHY me? What are you tryna tell me LORD? I Just don't understand...How can a machine take a hundred something dollars and be bold enough to tell you that it wont give it back...

So here is my GIFT to the guy that created that machine which is really a devil thief!

"EFF YOU MAN! AND YOUR FLIPPIN ATM MACHINE!!!!"

Love,

Ashbash

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Ash that's messed up hopefully you can get your money situated I guess. Hope it works out!! P.S. Once again this is Amanda but I just don't feel like creating an account but eventually I will!!! Can't wait to read more!!

Anonymous said...

HELL YEA... EFF THAT HOE!
i can't believe you just keep gettin robbed like this shawtyy!!? you called the bank right?!?
---> Sakoyia Dean <---

Ashley Gray said...

MANN that junk is crazy...LOL and i cant wait to put more..cuz something tells me it wont be so easy to just say hey it took my money!
...part 3 will be up soon!

Anonymous said...

LOL...sorry for laughing but it was funny....and suspenseful! But yeah them machines do be effin up...spittin my money back out like its no good!...whoever installed it...u got-ta be the dumbest lil bas-stard!{ron's voice}lol...Alecia

*Ms.Glam* said...

geez...

that's messed up.
you should def. leave that job,
they're WACK.

-*keep it GLAM*-